Music

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Playing it Safe on City Soccer Fields

Playing it Safe on City Soccer Fields
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:00:02 -0500

By John Senn I love soccer. I’ve played since I was eight years old and was even able to go to the 2006 World Cup in Germany. But when I moved to New York City from Montana almost five years ago, not only did my vistas change from tall mountains to tall buildings, I also swapped [...]


EPA Seal

You can view or update your subscriptions or e-mail address at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page. All you will need is your e-mail address. If you have any questions or problems e-mail support@govdelivery.com for assistance. 

This service is provided to you at no charge by U.S. Environmental Protection Agency


Visit Us on Facebook Visit Us on Twitter
Visit Us on YouTube Visit Us on flickr

Sent by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency · 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW · Washington DC 20460 · 202-564-4355

No comments:

Post a Comment