Music

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Milwaukee River Valley Feeling Ripples of Summer Youth Restoration Crew

You are subscribed to Greenversations Blog Posts from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.

 

 

 

11/01/2011 10:30 AM EDT

By Karen Mark Entering my senior year of college, I had the amazing opportunity to intern in the beautifully forested and rolling hills in Brown County State Park in Nashville, Indiana. Turns out my summer internship did more than improve my resume. While I had studied environmental sciences, it was working out in the field that [...]


This email was sent to elmasry.webmaster@gmail.com using GovDelivery, on behalf of: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency · 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW · Washington DC 20460 · 202-564-4355 Powered by GovDelivery

No comments:

Post a Comment