Music

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Mullen Monument – Not What It Used To Be

You are subscribed to Greenversations Blog Posts from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.

 

 

 

01/25/2012 03:00 PM EST

By Nancy Grundahl I won't be surprised if you haven't heard of the Philadelphia sculptor, Daniel Kornbau. I hadn't either until I began researching my ancestry. I learned that Daniel was the brother of my great grandmother Emma. His most famous work is the Mullen Monument, which was commissioned by the millionaire William James Mullen. It [...]


This email was sent to elmasry.webmaster@gmail.com using GovDelivery, on behalf of: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency · 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW · Washington DC 20460 · 202-564-4355 Powered by GovDelivery

No comments:

Post a Comment