Music

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Toxicology in Everyday Life: Promoting Toxicology Outreach

You are subscribed to It All Starts With Science Blog for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. This information has recently been updated, and is now available.

08/29/2012 10:39 AM EDT

By Maureen Gwinn One of my favorite hobbies is introducing kids to science in fun and interactive ways. I remember the first time I 'made' DNA – and how that 'ah ha!' moment set me on my current career path.  I try to share that excitement and encourage kids of all ages to see science [...]

This email was sent to elmasry.webmaster@gmail.com using GovDelivery, on behalf of: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency · 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW · Washington DC 20460 · 202-564-4355 Powered by GovDelivery

No comments:

Post a Comment