Music

Friday, July 31, 2009

I Know That Data Is Here Somewhere...

I Know That Data Is Here Somewhere...
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:00:32 -0500

I have to admit that after 15 years of working at EPA, I still have trouble finding environmental data. Web searches don’t help that much so I rely on people like my friend Tim to email me data about hazardous waste. But I shouldn’t have to know every database manager to get EPA’s data. It turns [...]


EPA Seal

You can view or update your subscriptions or e-mail address at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page. All you will need is your e-mail address. If you have any questions or problems e-mail support@govdelivery.com for assistance.

 

This service is provided to you at no charge by U.S. Environmental Protection Agency


 

Sent by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency · 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW · Washington DC 20460 · 202-564-4355

No comments:

Post a Comment